Belleville Public Library - 2022 Summer Library Program
June 6 - July 29
How It Works:
Stop at the library to sign up starting on June 1 and receive a packet of weekly bookmarks.
Color in the day if you have read at least 20 minutes. If you have read at least 4 days, use the bottom of the bookmark to enter a Grand Prize Drawing at the library. Turn in your bookmarks weekly, or anytime before noon on July 29.
We will keep track of how many weeks you complete.
- Complete two weeks for a coupon pack.
- Complete five weeks for a prize book.
- All eight weeks earns a 10 inch Jonny O's pizza. Yum!
2022 Prize Winners:
- Baby Shark: Kenzie Brendalen
- Pop It: Oliver Chown
- Kinetic Sand: Maya Crennell
- Paper Craft: Eliza Kidman
- Ball: Fritz Wersal
- Stomp Rocket: Cohen Holverson
- Aquabeads: Adilyn Anderson
- Legos: Benny Navarez
- Unicorn: Keira Ballig
- Super Soaker: Jack Cryderman
- Fishing Pole: Night Train
- Jellyfish: Luke Sonnenborg
- Pour Paint: Samantha Knudson
- Junk Food: Ryker Ayers
- Kwik Trip: Evelyn Menta
*Belleville's Summer Library Program is only for area residents using the Belleville Public Library, in Wisconsin.