2023 Summer Library Program
June 12 - July 27
- Starts June 5
- Fill out a registration slip and return it to the Library for your packet of bookmarks or stop into the Library and speak to a staff member to sign up.
How It Works:
When you register, you will receive a packet of weekly bookmarks. Mark off every day you read for at least 20 minutes. Return it with at least 4 days filled out to the Library for a brag tag and entry slip for a grand prize!
We will keep track of how many weeks you complete.
- Every week: Brag tags and grand prize entry slips.
- After 2 weeks read: Coupon Packets
- After 4 weeks read: Win a book
- Entire Summer (at least 7 weeks): Bowling and JonnyO's Pizza coupons
2023 Grand Prize Winners:
Plushie Bird Puppet and books: Gwen Sparby
Bowling Party for 10: Evan Buol
Bluetooth Headphones: Patrick Meir
Use Your Voice Tumbler and Llama Gift Card: Addie Koehler
Popit Toy (bird): Allie Stephens
Slime Kit: Wyatt Schlimgen
Paw Patrol Water Rescue Pack: Kamryn Boley
Paw Patrol Megaphone: Riker Collins
Paw Patrols Play Set: Skye Knapp
Play Doh Kit and Play Doh: Oliver Chown
Art Kit: Addie McMillan
Temporary Tattoo Markers: Emmelynn Skibba
Bluey Play Set: Elliana Joseph
Snack Pack with Assorted Treats: Marliese Babler
*Belleville Public Library's Summer Library Program is only for area residents using the Belleville Public Library, in Wisconsin.