June 10 - August 31, 2019
How it works:
- To participate, you must be a Belleville Library patron 18 years or older. (Younger patrons, see the Teen SLP and Kids SLP programs).
- Read or listen to as many Adult or Young Adult books as you like!
- For each book turn in a Book Review/Entry form.
Need more forms? Pick them up in the library or download the form (pdf) to print at home.
Completed forms can be dropped in the Entry Box next to the New Books.
Each week we will randomly select a book review/entry form. The winner picks out a gift certificate for a local business.
- Week 1 - Nancy Dorl, Burreson's Foods
- Week 2 - Sharon Garcia, Corner Cafe