When: Thursday, May 12 at 6:30pm
Join local beekeepers, Carla and Tom Wolf, for this presentation to learn about the all-important pollinator, the Honey Bee. *If you join us in-person, you will have the chance to sample honey from several local beekeepers!
Register for in-person attendance here. (In-person attendance is limited to 30 people. If you are planning to attend with someone else, you will both need to register. If you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we could offer the spot to someone else. Those wishing to wear a mask are encouraged to do so.)
Register to receive ZOOM link here.
During this presentation you will learn about:
- Honey Bee hive types and which is best suited to your hobby
- Questions to ask when purchasing Honey Bees and equipment
- Proper queen installations
- Honey Bee package installation
- Mixing Honey Bee feeds
- Proper bee medications and placement
- Honey Bee pest and disease identification
- Honey in everyday cooking