Be a part of your community's history
by telling us your Belleville Public Library Story.
What does the Belleville Public Library mean to you?
- What are your memories of Old Library?
- How has the library made a difference in your life?
- Share a favorite library memory from you or your family.
- Share a story you heard from an older family member.
- What’s something other people don’t know about the library and you?
- Tell us about a special library visit.
We want to read the library stories of your past and present.
Everyone is invited to share a library story, whether you have been part of the community for years, or are a recent member. Stories can be a paragraph, a page, or somewhere in between in length.
Stories submitted will be shared during our 140th anniversary celebration on December 2nd.
Fields with an * are required.
Enter your story in the box below.