- Books & More
- Express Pickup
- Pick up your holds without an appointment during the hours of:
- Monday – 1 pm-7 pm
- Wednesday – 9am-noon and 1 pm-5 pm
- Friday – 9am-noon and 1 pm-5 pm
- One person in the lobby at a time. Please wait away from the entrance if someone is already there for Express or Curbside Pickup.
- A face mask must be worn when in the building.
- Bags labeled with shortened patron names (5 letters last name + first initial) will be arranged alphabetically on the tables. Please only touch your bag. Items are already checked out and a slip with the due date is included.
- If you need staff assistance, call 424-1812 to speak to someone.
- If you don’t feel well, please don’t come into the Library. Call to schedule a Curbside Pickup or call to arrange to have someone else pickup your holds.
Curbside Pickup Also Available
- Pickups will be made by appointment and will be contactless.
- Your requested items will be bagged and set outside the library at your scheduled time. Please be prompt in arriving. If someone else is there picking up, please stay in your car until they have left the area. Maintain appropriate social distancing for everyone’s protection.
- If you are unable to leave your car, please indicate that when scheduling pickup. Pop your trunk and library staff will place your library items there and close the trunk.
- Your items will be bagged to protect your privacy and to avoid damage to library materials. A slip with the due dates will be included.