June 15 - July 31, 2020
Reading Together, Now More than Ever!
This year we are helping to support our community in two ways:
- Gift card prizes have been purchased from local businesses.
- Belleville Food Pantry will receive a $500 donation if the children and teens read 2500 hours.
The summer library program is for all ages.
Please check in with us via our website and Facebook for fun activities and projects you can do together. Some Activity links are also listed below.
This year's program is paperless!
During our Imagine Your Story summer library program, Beanstack will help you and your family discover books, keep track of your reading, reach reading goals, and earn entries to our grand prize drawings*.
Register! Download the Beanstack Tracker App in the Playstore or App Store for your smartphone or use your computer, and register for Belleville's Summer Library Program. (Select Belleville, WI)
Check out the Beanstack Tracker app or website to see the prizes.
*All prizes must be picked up in person.
- Virtual Storytime for Kids, beginning June 19
- Week of June 19 and June 26 Ms. Michelle will have a storytime craft available for pickup (while supplies last) for the week for preschoolers during scheduled Pickup times
- Imagine Your Story Bags (for kids ages 8-17)
- Take and Make kits for Preschool - age 17, available for pickup Mon / Wed /Fri 9 am - 5 pm
- Storywalk #2 Coming Soon
- Adult Mystery Storytime, June 15 - July 9
- Adult Book Discussions (via Zoom Meetings), 4th Thursday of the month at 7 pm
- CSLP Teen Video Challenge Visit the CSLP webpage for all the details, including the submission form and contest rules.
- CSLP Summer Reading Champion - Carmen Agra Deedy is the 2020 National Summer Reading Champion, and she is offering live stories “Fridays at Noon (ET) in June.”
We hope you enjoy reading with us this summer. Contact the Library at 608-424-1812 if you have questions.